Located in the district of Jabaquara, the House of Sítio da Ressaca Site is a bandeirista construction of the Brazilian colonial period. The house was built probably in 1719, as evidenced by its doors, jambs and some of its tiles.
The House of Sítio da Ressaca was named in 1780, possibly by being bathed by the stream Barreiro, better known as Fagundes and hangover. It offers exhibitions and activities related to the memory of african -Brazilian presence in the region, as well as doings and manifestations of popular culture.
Address: Rua Nadra Raffoul Mokodsi, 3 – Jabaquara – South Side – São Paulo.
Phone.: (11) 5011-7233.